Saturday, July 24, 2010

Day 9 Sunday

Then I had bible study in Japanese. The bible study was in a home with about 20 people and we read the bible sang and prayed together.  Then I made lunch of hot dogs and Cesar salad as my host wanted me to make a Canadian meal for the bible study group. Then I went shopping at Lala port I could not find anything though because it was too small. Lala port is a mall that is like Kingsway mall as it is small.  I usually wear medium in Canada but here I think I need a large or extra large because the clothes are smaller. Then I watched Jin a Japanese show of a modern doctor ended up in the Edo era. This is show is really great to watch for those interested in Japan and for grade 8 students. Then I went to Odaiba and had supper at the mall. The odaiba mall also is quite small like kingsway most of the stores were European or American but some were Japanese. Also I saw the rainbow bridge and the mini statue of liberty. However it was dark by then so the pictures I took were not so good. It gets dark in Japan in the summer time around 6 or 7 pm. Then I went to Venus port an outlet mall. The venus mall was nice but it was still small.  Then I went on the big fairiswheel that is 16 m of the ground this was fun as you could see the harbour and most of the building in Tokyo but I recommend going in the daytime as you can see it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment